We are now OPEN for submissions!
Please see below for our Publishing Guidelines.
If your work is accepted for www.ourstoryireland.com, we will offer you the opportunity to consider our publishing terms and conditions. At the moment we offer publishing opportunities for FREE and we will publish your work if you agree to the terms and conditions.
We are interested in hearing from you if . . .
- You are an author from anywhere in Ireland or you have a story about anywhere in Ireland.
- Your story is based on either a real person, a real place or a real event that took place or you are an author from anywhere in Ireland – ideally we would still like you to consider the ‘real’ aspect of your work even if you live anywhere in Ireland.
- Your story can be any length but we are only interested in ‘stories’ not novels or non-fiction.
- You can submit pictures, as many as you like.
- Tell us all about you, your background and why you have written your story.
- You need to be aware that if we do publish your story it will be added to www.ourstoryireland.com, we need your agreement to do that.
- We only accept email submissions, preferable in Microsoft word to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will reply to you by email within approx. 6 weeks of submitting your story.
If you would like to make any enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com